Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/nosgamin/public_html/nos_gaming/modules/newbb/include/functions.php on line 377

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/nosgamin/public_html/nos_gaming/modules/newbb/include/functions.php on line 391
NoS Gaming - NOS LAN 10Th/Aug/12 - I'm Going :) [Forum - General LAN Discussion]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Main Menu

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

NOS LAN 10Th/Aug/12 - I'm Going :)
Just popping in
Level : 3
HP : 0 / 55
MP : 6 / 1732
EXP : 20
Indeed so, I will be going to the next NOS LAN on the 10Th August 2012, A friend will also be tagging along with me, so that'll be good.

We have generated some interest in a stand-alone Quake 3 mod called Open Arena, it is stand-alone, so you don't need Quake 3 to play it. Some of us will be playing it, so I encourage anyone reading this post to check it out. There is currently one Australian server that is hosted in Adelaide by Games On Net, so the server is pretty good. most of us should get less than 60ms to the server, so it can be a great place to play with us and learn more about the game.

http://www.openarena.ws/request.php?4

Anyways, that's about it for me :)

Don't forget to record all your games, if you want a basic record script that makes recording demos easy, just ask me, I coded one a few years ago for Quake 3, and it works perfectly with OA.

Posted on: 2012/8/4 7:29

[Advanced Search]

Search

Xoops
Powered

Copyright: (c) 2007-2012 By NoS Gaming
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

Themes By
4thefort